- A deck of cards
- Plenty of space around you (and water!)
Number of Players
- Two or more
Where to play
- At home inside or outside
- Shuffle the deck of cards and deal the cards to each player.
- Players should have about an equal number of cards to start with.
- Steal as many cards from other players by having the highest number card
- Each player should keep their deck face down
- Each player takes one card of the top of their deck and flips it over for others to see
- The player with the highest card wins the round and steals the other players’ cards. Place these stolen cards at the bottom of your deck
- The losing players must perform the specific activity as designated by the suit on the card the amount of times as the number on the winning player’s card
- Eg: if the winner of the round flipped over an 8 of spades, all other players must do 8 jumping jacks. See the image below for winning cards and exercises
- Repeat these directions for each of the next rounds
- Continue playing for 30 minutes or until one player has won the entire deck of cards